Expression of Interest
The best way to get a clear understanding of the benefits and obligations of membership is to attend one of our meetings. Fill out the form below to express your interest in joining us at our next meeting.
This is what we ask in return:
In consideration of IPN Global inviting and bearing the cost of the Guest attending a meeting (excluding travel and personal incidentals) the Guest agrees:
• To make a short presentation (max 20 mins) about his company to the members at the meeting he attends
• It is recognised and agreed that by attending a meeting certain information may be disclosed which is of a confidential and exclusive nature
• Since all IPN members are bound by an existing code of practice and rules, and irrespective of whether the Guest subsequently applies for membership, the guest agrees to comply with these criteria for a period of not less than 36 month from the date of attending the meeting.
• The code of practice and the rules are accessible at www.ipnglobal.com but for the avoidance of doubt they prohibit unauthorised solicitation of customers or staff, and disclosure of technical or marketing information gained during the meeting to any third party.
• If for any reason the guest decides it is necessary to disclose any information gained at the meeting with any of his employees, he may do so, but the guest accepts that the confidentiality agreement will then extend to any such additional person(s) and that it is his sole responsibility to ensure that the confidentiality agreement is honoured in all respects by those additional persons.
• This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
• The Company and the Guest agree to be bound by this agreement effective from the date of signature.